School health services project
Schools have direct contact with more than 95% of our nation’s young people aged 5 to 17 years, for about 6 hours per day and up to 13 critical years of their social, psychological, physical, and intellectual development.
Healthy students are better learners, and academic achievement bears a lifetime of benefits for health.
Schools are an ideal setting to teach and provide students with opportunities to improve their dietary and physical activity behaviors and manage their health conditions
When school health policies and practices are put in place, healthy students can grow to be healthy and successful adults.
Tulips charitable foundation Role???
Tulips school health awareness campaign is a holistic approach by a team of specialized physician, Periodontists, team of doctors including gynecologists, pediatrician and school counselors.
- Screening health camps
- School-based workshops
- Workshops for teachers and parents
- Treatment and management of health problems
Why should u be associated with us???
- Enhanced physical, mental and social health of the whole school community
- Improved academic achievement for students
- Decreased behavioral issues in classroom and school
- Healthier positive attitudes
- Better school attendance
- Complements your school improvement plans with regular medical visits.
Be a corporate partner
Be a school/institutional partner.